Let Freedom Ring!



I'm grateful to see such honor and respect given in memory of 9/11 every anniversary.

Each year I am filled with even more gratitude for the United States, and for the countries who reached out to support us in our most disastrous terrorist attack, now eleven years ago.

Thank you to those who have given their lives in support of freedom around the world,
and my thoughts are with those who lost family members and friends in the 9/11 attacks.

And in an attempt to bring horses into this post, lyrics from American country artist Toby Keith for you:

Justice is the one thing you should always find
You got to saddle up your boys
You got to draw a hard line
When the gun smoke settles we'll sing a victory tune
We'll all meet back at the local saloon
We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces
Singing whiskey for my men, beer for my horses

What impact does 9/11 still have for you today, on this 11th anniversary?